CYNTHIA LUMMIS IS BACK. AT A TIME WHEN WYOMING NEEDS STRONG, NO-NONSENSE, CONSERVATIVE LEADERSHIP, CYNTHIA’S RUNNING TO SERVE AS AN UNWAVERING VOICE FOR WYOMING’S PEOPLE.
Cynthia served Wyoming as a principled and conservative Republican in the U.S. House of Representatives for eight years. She fought day in and day out to protect Wyoming’s interests – even when it meant bucking the moderate leadership of her own party. However, she doesn’t believe in staying in office too long and after successfully working to reduce wasteful government spending on the powerful House Appropriations Committee, stop the government’s infringement on our civil liberties, protect the rights of the unborn and stand up for our Second Amendment, Cynthia returned to Wyoming.
Cynthia Lummis’ Senate To-Do List.
Cynthia Lummis is running for the U.S. Senate to work alongside the President to get things done:
- Build the wall on our southern border and defund sanctuary cities
- Uphold the Constitution and defend the Second Amendment
- Fight for religious freedom and the rights of the unborn
- Confirm conservative judges and President Trump’s appointees
- Stop the socialist agenda and the “Green New Deal”
- Put America First while ensuring our national defense is the strongest in the world
The right voice at the right time.
During her eight years in Congress, Cynthia Lummis proved herself to be a conservative champion:
- Championed Wyoming’s mineral and energy resources & fought off attacks from the environmental left
- A+ rating from the NRA
- 100% voting record with Right to Life
- Signed & delivered on the ‘No New Tax Pledge’
- Founding member of the Freedom Caucus
- Opposed President Obama’s radical agenda more often than any other member of Congress